All Rights Reserved
|Thank you for visiting our website...
...we hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Click on for sale sign to return
to For Sale Page.
All water and electrical is underground
- All the underground water pipes and all the underground electrical cables
were put in new in 2000.
- Water hydrants and electrical boxes have been put in to make yard care or
holiday decorating easier.
- It is 80ft by 80 ft.
- Built by Goodon Industries in 1994.
- It is pole construction.
- There is galvanized steel on the roof and the walls are beige and green
- There is a water hydrant at the south west corner of the building.
- The floor is sand.
- Size is 24 ft by 40 ft
- Built in 2000
- Two by six construction.
- The ceiling is 12 ft high.
- Six inch insulation with plastic vapor barrier.
- Three large dual pane windows.
- Finished on the inside with 4 by 8 7/16 in. thick sheets.
- The outside walls and roof are beige and green steel.
- There is a 10 by 12 ft. overhead electric insulated door on the south side.
- There is a 30 in. man door on both the south and north ends.
- The north end has an extra cemented steel fenced area.
- There is a septic tank and ejector.
- It is wired for two twenty volt.
- The south side in front of the overhead door has a large cement work area.
|River Lot 490, Box 2
Aubigny, Manitoba R0G 0C0
Phone: (204) 882-2110